Discover the exhilarating world of competitive parasports in Australia through the upcoming premiere of Drive’s newest special, ‘Chasing Champions.’ This captivating program, in collaboration with Kia Australia and the renowned Australian Paralympian Dylan Alcott AO, provides an intimate look into the life of one of Australia’s rising Paralympians.
The special, set to air on Channel Nine at 1 pm AEDT on Sunday, 28th January, takes viewers on a journey through the vibrant streets of Melbourne, the sporting capital of Australia. Focusing on the personal story of Jack Howell, a promising triathlete Paralympian, the audience will gain insight into his journey towards the Paris 2024 Paralympics and the broader landscape of competitive parasports.
Hosted by Drive’s Emma Notarfrancesco and Dylan Alcott, ‘Chasing Champions’ showcases the inspiring stories of athletes with disabilities, highlighting their determination and passion for sports. And what better way to experience this incredible journey than through the lens of Kia’s newest electric offerings?
With appearances from the high-performance Kia EV6 GT and the elegant family-oriented Kia EV9 GT Line, viewers will witness firsthand how these flagship electric vehicles are transforming the future of mobility. From their cutting-edge technology to their environmental sustainability, the Kia electric lineup aligns perfectly with the vision of inclusivity and innovation in the world of parasports.
Executive Producer Terry King expressed his excitement about the upcoming special, emphasizing the engaging production and the unmatched energy of Melbourne’s streets. The natural chemistry between Dylan and Emma, combined with the powerful stories and the latest Kia EVs, promises an unforgettable viewing experience.
In addition to ‘Chasing Champions,’ Drive TV has a landmark year ahead, with a variety of new shows scheduled to hit Channel Nine, Nine Rush, and 9Now. From a Drive segment within Nine’s popular travel program, Getaway, to a Drive Car of the Year Special, showcasing the best of the best in automotive, Drive TV is committed to delivering unparalleled content to its viewers.
Don’t miss the premiere of ‘Chasing Champions’ on Channel Nine at 1 pm AEDT on Sunday, 28th January. Catch up on previous episodes of Drive TV, available for streaming on 9Now.com.au. Get ready to be inspired by the extraordinary world of competitive parasports and the groundbreaking innovations in the Kia electric lineup.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Chasing Champions
1. What is ‘Chasing Champions’?
‘Chasing Champions’ is a special program by Drive TV that provides an intimate look into the life of rising Australian Paralympian, Jack Howell, as he prepares for the Paris 2024 Paralympics. The program also highlights the broader landscape of competitive parasports in Australia.
2. When and where can I watch ‘Chasing Champions’?
‘Chasing Champions’ will premiere on Channel Nine at 1 pm AEDT on Sunday, 28th January.
3. Who are the hosts of ‘Chasing Champions’?
The program is hosted by Dylan Alcott AO, a renowned Australian Paralympian, and Emma Notarfrancesco.
4. What is the role of Kia Australia in this program?
Kia Australia is collaborating with Drive TV for ‘Chasing Champions’. The program showcases the latest electric offerings from Kia, including the high-performance Kia EV6 GT and the family-oriented Kia EV9 GT Line.
5. How do the Kia electric vehicles align with the world of parasports?
The Kia electric lineup aligns with the vision of inclusivity and innovation in the world of parasports. These flagship electric vehicles are transforming the future of mobility with their cutting-edge technology and environmental sustainability.
6. Who is the Executive Producer of ‘Chasing Champions’?
The Executive Producer of ‘Chasing Champions’ is Terry King. He expressed excitement about the engaging production and the vibrant energy of Melbourne’s streets, where the program was filmed.
– Paralympian: An athlete who participates in the Paralympic Games, which are parallel to the Olympic Games and are open to athletes with physical, intellectual, or visual impairments.
– Competitive Parasports: Sports specifically designed for athletes with disabilities, emphasizing competition and showcasing their abilities.
– EV6 GT: Kia’s high-performance electric vehicle (EV).
– EV9 GT Line: Kia’s elegant family-oriented electric vehicle (EV).
– Drive TV: A television program that focuses on automotive content, including test drives, car reviews, and the latest developments in the auto industry.
– Drive – Link name: Official website of Drive TV.
– Kia Australia – Link name: Official website of Kia Australia.
– Paralympic.org – Link name: Official website of the Paralympic Games.
– Electric Vehicle World Tour – Link name: An international tour featuring electric vehicles from different brands.