Honda is revolutionizing the electric vehicle market with the upcoming release of its first all-electric SUV, the 2024 Honda Prologue. This groundbreaking vehicle, set to debut in March, sets a new standard in its class and stands out among its competitors with an impressive EPA range rating of 296 miles on a full charge.
With a starting price of $47,400 (excluding destination charge), the Prologue is not only a pioneer in Honda’s electric vehicle lineup but also a seamless addition to its award-winning range of SUVs. This dynamic SUV combines the perfect balance of thrilling driving dynamics, cutting-edge technology, and spacious interiors, making it an ideal choice for modern drivers.
Equipped with a host of notable features, such as 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels, integrated Google services, wireless compatibility with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and a wireless phone charger, the Prologue ensures a seamless and connected driving experience. Additionally, comfort is not compromised, with a 10-way power driver seat with adjustable lumbar support and heated front seats.
Lance Woelfer, assistant vice president of Honda National Auto Sales, expressed his excitement about the Prologue’s significant contribution to Honda’s mission of achieving a zero-emission future. He stated, “The Prologue is a great addition to our lineup, our Honda dealer network is ready, and we can’t wait for our customers to experience our first all-electric SUV.”
Built on an advanced electric vehicle platform with multi-link suspensions, the Prologue guarantees both sportiness and comfort on the road. The two-wheel drive models feature a single motor with 212 hp and 236 lb.-ft. of torque, while the Prologue Elite raises the bar with its all-wheel-drive dual motor system, delivering an impressive 288 hp and 333 lb.-ft. of torque.
Charging the Prologue is a breeze, thanks to its efficient and flexible DC fast charging capabilities of up to 150 kW. Honda also offers comprehensive charging solutions, including credits across multiple networks in the United States. Moreover, new Prologue customers will have access to three charging packages, ranging from public charging credits to home charging station and installation credits.
If you’re interested in learning more about the revolutionary 2024 Honda Prologue, potential buyers and EV enthusiasts can find detailed information on Hondanews.com. With over 40 years of automobile production in America, Honda continues to prioritize producing clean, safe, and technologically advanced vehicles through its independent U.S. dealerships. Emphasizing local production and quality, Honda’s lineup includes popular models like Civic, Accord, and an array of SUVs, with the Prologue serving as the flagship electric vehicle.
1. What is the upcoming electric vehicle being released by Honda?
– Honda is releasing its first all-electric SUV called the 2024 Honda Prologue.
2. When is the debut of the Honda Prologue?
– The Honda Prologue is set to debut in March.
3. What is the EPA range rating of the Honda Prologue?
– The Honda Prologue has an impressive EPA range rating of 296 miles on a full charge.
4. What is the starting price of the Honda Prologue?
– The starting price of the Honda Prologue is $47,400 (excluding destination charge).
5. What makes the Honda Prologue unique compared to its competitors?
– The Honda Prologue stands out with its combination of thrilling driving dynamics, cutting-edge technology, and spacious interiors.
6. What notable features does the Honda Prologue offer?
– The Honda Prologue offers features such as 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels, integrated Google services, wireless compatibility with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and a wireless phone charger. It also has a 10-way power driver seat with adjustable lumbar support and heated front seats.
7. What is the power output of the Honda Prologue?
– The two-wheel drive models of the Honda Prologue have a single motor with 212 hp and 236 lb.-ft. of torque. The Prologue Elite, with all-wheel drive, has a dual motor system producing 288 hp and 333 lb.-ft. of torque.
8. How is the Honda Prologue charged?
– The Honda Prologue has efficient and flexible DC fast charging capabilities of up to 150 kW. Honda also offers comprehensive charging solutions and charging packages for Prologue customers.
1. SUV – Abbreviation for Sports Utility Vehicle, a type of vehicle that combines elements of a passenger car with features from off-road vehicles.
2. EPA – Abbreviation for Environmental Protection Agency, an agency of the United States federal government responsible for protecting human health and the environment.
3. EV – Abbreviation for Electric Vehicle, a vehicle that is powered by one or more electric motors.
4. DC Fast Charging – A charging method for electric vehicles that uses direct current (DC) to quickly charge the vehicle’s battery.
5. Torque – A measure of rotational force or turning power in a vehicle’s engine.
Suggested Related Links:
– Hondanews.com: This website provides detailed information about the 2024 Honda Prologue and other Honda vehicles.
– Honda: The official website of Honda, where you can explore their lineup of vehicles and learn more about their commitment to producing clean, safe, and technologically advanced vehicles.