Honda has introduced the flex-fuel version of its popular CB300F streetfighter at the Bharat Mobility Expo 2024. This upgraded motorcycle is equipped with Honda Flex Tech, which enables ethanol blending of up to 85 percent.
While the Honda CB300F flex-fuel version retains its original design, the major enhancement lies in its engine. The motorcycle is powered by a 293.52cc, single-cylinder engine that can run on E20 and E85 blended fuels. With this new engine, the CB300F delivers an impressive performance, generating 24.13bhp at 7,500rpm and 25.6Nm at 5,500rpm. Riders can enjoy a seamless gear shifting experience with the six-speed gearbox.
The CB300F boasts 17-inch alloy wheels on both ends, supported by upside-down forks at the front and a preload-adjustable monoshock at the back. In addition to its classic design, the motorcycle is equipped with modern features including a traction control system, dual-channel ABS, an assist and slipper clutch, and a full-LED lighting system. Riders can enjoy a convenient and connected experience with the digital instrument console and Bluetooth connectivity.
Excitingly, Honda has also made the CB300F more affordable. Recently, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India reduced the price of the standard CB300F by Rs. 56,000, bringing its ex-showroom price down to Rs. 1.70 lakh. This move makes the powerful and versatile CB300F flex-fuel version even more accessible to motorcycle enthusiasts.
With the introduction of the ethanol-compatible CB300F flex-fuel version, Honda continues to demonstrate its commitment to sustainability and innovation in the world of motorcycles. This upgrade not only provides riders with more fuel options but also assures them of Honda’s dedication to creating reliable and high-performing motorcycles.
1. What is the flex-fuel version of the Honda CB300F?
– The flex-fuel version of the Honda CB300F is a motorcycle that is equipped with Honda Flex Tech, allowing it to utilize ethanol blending of up to 85 percent.
2. What are the major enhancements in the upgraded CB300F?
– While the design of the CB300F remains the same, the major enhancement is in its engine. The motorcycle now runs on E20 and E85 blended fuels and delivers improved performance.
3. What are the power specifications of the CB300F?
– The CB300F is powered by a 293.52cc, single-cylinder engine that generates 24.13bhp at 7,500rpm and 25.6Nm at 5,500rpm.
4. What features does the CB300F include?
– The CB300F features 17-inch alloy wheels, upside-down forks at the front, a preload-adjustable monoshock at the back, a traction control system, dual-channel ABS, an assist and slipper clutch, a full-LED lighting system, a digital instrument console, and Bluetooth connectivity.
5. Has the price of the CB300F been reduced?
– Yes, the price of the standard CB300F has been reduced by Rs. 56,000 in India, making it more affordable for motorcycle enthusiasts.
– Flex-fuel: A type of vehicle or engine that can run on a combination of gasoline and ethanol or methanol fuels.
– Ethanol blending: The process of mixing ethanol with gasoline, allowing vehicles to use a combination of these fuels.